AFF Instructor Rating
- Course is typically 4 - 5 days
- Optional Pre-Course, add 3 days and $65 flat daily rate
- Additionally, Candidate pays for slots and share of travel/lodging
- Rating fees paid directly to USPA upon rating completion
- Call to ask for additional discounts.
- Minimum 4 candidates. However, if you only have 2 or 3 candidates, add $75 each. Private course available for $800.
If you take the AFF Course through Xcelskydiving.com and you need to retake AFF Course for a failure or an incomplete - you may do so free of charge (except slots) within 6 months. However, if you want to take the pre-course again, you will still be responsible for those fees. After the 12-month time frame the AFF Course is at the above listed prices