AFF Instructor Rating
Course with Pre-Course$700
- Course is typically 7 - 9 days
- Additionally, Candidate pays for slots and share of travel/lodging
- Rating fees paid directly to USPA upon rating completion
- Minimum 4 candidates. However, fewer candidates are considered a private course, available for $1900.
- Foreign Conversion $350 per candidate plus slots
If you take the AFF Course through Xcelskydiving.com and you need to retake AFF Course for a failure or an incomplete - you may do so free of charge (except slots) within 6 months. However, if you want to take the pre-course again, you will still be responsible for those fees. After the 12-month time frame the AFF Course is at the above listed prices